Toddler dies from severe dairy allergies after school feed him grilled cheese sandwich


A child has died from dairy allergies.

3 year old, Elijah Silvera, died from eating a grilled cheese sandwich at his pre-school.

Elijah had a sever dairy allergy and went into anaphylactic shock.

The pre-school has been shut down by the Department of Health.

They said, “there is nothing more important than the safety of our children and we are deeply saddened by this tragedy. We will get to the bottom of what happened here.

Top